EXPIRED: Facilities Operatives - Sandersons Wynd P
East Lothian Council
Full Time Job
|Form of employment
|Salary / Rate
£9.34 per Hour
Temporary maternity cover until 26th June 2021
- Cleaning all furniture, fixtures and fittings to the specified standard.
- Cleaning all sanitary fittings to the specified standard.
- Carry out floor maintenance procedures including dust control, suction cleaning, damp
mopping, scrubbing, buffing and carpet shampooing.
- Remove rubbish and take to allocated point.
- Carry out safe systems of work including due regard for Health & Safety issues.
- Comply with Unit Training and Procedures.
- Take reasonable care of personal health and safety and co-operate with management
to enable compliance with the Council’s health and safety rules and legislative
- Any other duties appropriate to the grading of the post.
- Experience of cleaning.
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
No documents available